As A "Sellers Agent"
- Consult with you to identify your needs, expectations and priorities.
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to determine a realistic selling price.
- Prepare and Estimated Seller proceeds sheet.
- Design a marketing plan tailored to your specific property.
- Advise you on preparing your home for marketing.
- List property on Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Place a professional looking "For Sale" sign and electronic lock box on your property.
- Photograph property for flyers, brochures, internet and printed media advertisements.
- Advertise your property through targeted Real Estate publications, multiple internet sites, and newspapers.
- Schedule and host "Open House".
- Follow up on all showings of your property and provide you feedback on those showings.
- Present and discuss all aspects of offers to purchase for your home.
- Negotiate in your best interest with prospective buyer's agents.
- Assist you with issues leading to closing.
- Help you find your next home.